Born in 1969
Hometown: New York
Susan Cianciolo (b.1969) is a visual artist who received her BFA from Parsons School of Design, New York, NY in 1992, a BFA from Parsons School of Design, Paris, France in 1991, and also studied at Winchester School of Art, Winchester, England.
In addition to her visual arts practice, she was the founder and designer of RUN Collection from 1995-2001, whose presentations were repeatedly shown at Andrea Rosen gallery.
Recent solo exhibitions include:
– RUN 13 Fashion Show, Overduin & Co., Los Angeles, United States (2021)
– PRAYER ROOM, HEALING STAtion, lumber room, Portland, United States (2021)
– Spirit Guides: Paintings 1990 – 2020, Bridget Donahue, United States (2020)
– GOD LIFE: Modern House on Land Outside Game Table, South London Gallery, London, United Kingdom (2019)
– GAME ROOM, NATURE MAZE: To Live A Life on Earth is one of the Highest Honors, Martina Simeti, Milan, Italy (2019)
– Run 12: God is a Jacket, Overduin & Co., Los Angeles, California (2018)
– RUN PRAYER, RUN CAFÉ, RUN LIBRARY, Bridget Donahue, New York, NY (2017)
– RUN church, RUN Restaurant, Run Store, Modern Art, London, United Kingdom (2017)
In 2017 Susan Cianciolo participated the Whitney Biennial 2017.
Susan Cianciolo is represented by Bridget Donahue.
“An Artist Who Collaborates With Her 11-Year Old Daughter,” New York Times T Magazine.
“Critics’ Pick: Susan Cianciolo,” Artforum.
“With the 2017 Whitney Biennial, the Fashion Designer Susan Cianciolo is Turning Into an Art Star At Last”, W Magazine.
An Oral History of Susan Cianciolo’s Run Collections—And of a Long Lost 1990s New York, Vogue.
25.03. — 09.05.2017
20.05. — 21.06.2017
The Community Centre & Garden
05.03. — 10.04.2022
The Community Centre
31. — 31.03.2022